Welcome to Laguna Board of REALTORS®. The LBOR is your doorway to developing your business and increasing your knowledge and professionalism within the real estate industry. For more than 94 years, we have provided our members with up to the minute resources to enhance their comprehension and performance ensuring their continued growth and success.
Members who become involved in one of our numerous committees find the enthusiasm of their fellow board members inspiring, the networking profitable and the exposure to the community invaluable.
How to Join:
Online or walk-in, no appointment necessary.
- Completed Application
- Copy of your DRE License
- Copy of your Driver's License
- Letter of Good Standing (transferring in from another Association/Board)
When we have verified your paperwork, you will be contacted for payment. All dues and fees are required at this time, and will be prorated based on your membership status and time of the year. Allow up to 24hrs for application to be processed. Once processed you will be emailed your logon information.
New Member Code of Ethics
Prior to taking our New Member Orientation, you must first complete the NAR Code of Ethics online course for New Members.
New Member Orientation
New REALTORS® are required to attend New Member Orientation within ninety (90) days of joining or the next scheduled class. Members are provided an overview of member benefits, products and services, Multiple Listing Services' Rule and Regulations and more.
The eKey is an application downloaded on your smartphone that allows access to the Supra lockbox. You must be a member in order to get a Supra key. LBOR provides support and installation for eKeys only. To activate your eKey, contact LBOR.
$50 +tax Activation fee
$16.85 Monthly fee
- Affiliate Directory
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Convenient Business Hours
- Friendly Full-Time Professional Staff
- Government Affairs Program
- Nationwide Social Media Exposure
- Neighborhood Information
- Networking Events - Weekly, Quarterly and Annually
- Online Bill Pay
- Onsite Real Estate Supply Store
- Onsite Supra Programming
- Peer and Public Recognition Awards
- Professional Standards Mediation Services Member Rates Apply
- Quality Education Classes
- REALTOR® Member Resource Center
- Signage Ordinances
- State and Local Advocacy
- Weekly Broker Preview Emailed
- Weekly Marketing Meeting
- Conference Room Rental Discounted Rate
- CAR Mortgage Rescue
- CAR Member Benefits
- MLS Support
- MLS Training
- NAR Member Benefits
- Supra Support
- ShowingTime Mobile Application
- Young Professionals Network
- zipForms® Mobile Web Edition