Affiliate of the Year
Each year the Affiliate and REALTOR® members of the Laguna Board of REALTORS® select one of their peers as “Affiliate of the Year.” The Nominating Committee is formed to source candidates who have the following attributes:
- Reputation for ethical conduct with the public and fellow members.
- Service beyond the ordinary to the Board.
- Action which reflects credit to the Board.
- Service to the community which reflects credit to the Board.
- Some significant contribution to the Board and/or the membership.
The 2017 Affiliate of the Year was awarded to:
Dianna Redman -Certified Escrow Officer/Branch Manager, Key Escrow
Dianna has been an escrow professional for over 30 years. Having many long term relationships with agents and repeat clients, she uses her vast knowledge to make the escrow experience of buying and selling a home as pleasant and painless as possible. She has weathered the storm of ups and downs in the escrow industry and is a great problem solver for those difficult closings. Dianna holds the designation of Certified Escrow Officer and is a member of the California Escrow Association, the Laguna Beach Board of Realtors and is the Affiliate Treasurer . Dianna is the Branch Manager of Key Escrow, Inc. in Laguna Beach and during her free time enjoys an active lifestyle being a California native.