Expand your business
LBOR Affiliate Membership
If you're looking for a way to increase your business, showcase your product and create valuable business relationships with the local REALTORS®, Affiliate membership is the way to go!
We value Affiliate members whose organization will contribute to the success of the local real estate community and recognize the importance of their involvement.
Who can become as Affiliate member?
Business professionals that provide products or services to the the real estate industry such as: lenders; title/escrow companies; mortgage companies; attorneys; homeowner warranty; pest control; photographers and, many more.
Become a LBOR Affiliate today!
Complete an Affiliate application and submit to the Board office with a copy of your drivers license, business license, jpg of business card and headshot (for the website) to firstname.lastname@example.org Contact LBOR staff to remit payment 949-497-2474.
Once you become a member, we encourage you to join us at our weekly marketing meetings, broker previews, our monthly affiliate meetings held the 3rd Wednesday of every month and our quarterly mixers.
How can I get involved?
As an affiliate member, you are in a unique position to both contribute to and benefit from the advancement of the local real estate community. We encourage you to get involved and begin taking advantage of the many benefits your LBOR membership has to offer.
Throughout the year, LBOR puts together a variety of educational programs, networking events, and member programs that offer you the opportunity to meet with REALTORS® and grow your business. To keep up-to-date with what's happening at LBOR, be sure to visit our LBOR website and follow us on social media.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
- Nationwide Social Media Exposure - Profile on LBOR website
- Networking Opportunities - Attend seminars, broker previews, marketing meetings, mixers and special events
- Advertising Opportunities - Display your flyers and business cards in the LBOR office, weekly marketing meetings and broker previews
- Speaking Opportunities - Educate REALTORS® and Affiliates on the value of your industry's products or service
- Community Outreach Opportunities - Volunteer or be a sponsor at LBOR Charitable Assistance Fund activities, business meetings and events
- Marketing Opportunities - Speak at weekly marketing meetings and raffle gift and promotional drawings each week at the marketing meetings sponsored by Affiliates; Access to LBOR REALTORS® directory
- Recognition - "Affiliate of the Year" award
- Membership to the California Association of REALTORS® - As an Affiliate member of LBOR you are eligible to apply for health insurance
- Education - LBOR hosts ongoing education classes and events which are free to Affiliate membersAccess